Introducing CFX for electronics manufacturing
APEX, the worlds largest electronic manufacturing trade show, arranged by IPC (http://www.ipc.org) starts this week in San Diego, CA. This year the focus at APEX is on CFX (Connected Factory Initiative) and Industry 4.0. CFX is the brainchild of the IPC and has the following objectives: –
- CFX is a free, standardized, open IPC standard.
- CFX is a modern data & control method defined by the IPC for digital communication across all factory machines, sensors, devices and software systems.
- CFX has been developed by leading industry members from all sectors of electronics manufacturing services (EMS).
- CFX will be plug and play and future proof ensuring that factories can safely invest in, and take Industry 4.0 to the next level.
- CFX allows the electronics manufacturing services industry to collect and analyse a vast amount of data never accessible to them before. This will produce new ways of optimising and monitoring production.
Innovative Creations Ltd are pleased to announce that we are developing a Industry 4.0 Smart Factory platform that conforms to CFX standards. Some of the features of our platform are: –
- Map overview of your factories around the globe, providing a real-time snap shot of the health and status of each factory.
- Schematic layouts of production lines and assets showing you the real-time status.
- User definable KPI’s.
- User definable Alerts and Alarms.
- Predictive maintenance and models to help you optimise your production lines.
Innovative Creations Ltd are one of the industry partners helping define the CFX standard. Over the next few months we will be working hard to help get the standard ratified which will coincide with the official launch of our Smart Factory platform. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Pillarhouse International, the worlds leading selective soldering robot manufacturer who are also leading the charge for CFX. Together we will be enabling our customers to work towards Industry 4.0 excellence.
If you would like early access to our platform then please do not hesitate to contact us.